Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Earning Money From PTC Sites

Hey guys whatsup i guess its been really long since I've blogged something that is interesting and i haven't even got online for long with some class problems anyways i happened to check my E-mail and many people send me a request for some other way to earn money i haven't blogged early.
then i came up with this idea but i know most of you have heard it before but i post it in here as my experience and wanted to show you guys a way to earn money while you get paid browsing the web...

Easy Eh? but still there are many SCAMERS out there with this kind of NAMES...
i happened to remember lots of them try to cheat me. this business is also known as PTC or Paid To Click. so let me tell you guys i am not referring you guys. i am just recommending you a little way of business that can earn you 100$-1000$ if you make it work. so let me post the steps of the process. NO Credit card Required. you need a Paypal Or Payza account.they are now the leading E-Banking processors don't worry you can get a free account at paypal.com or payza.com so after you signup with payza or paypal register for one of this websites down below.
those are websites i tryed my self and did pay me. but always remember its a very simple job...
just click some ads and get paid...

The First one i recommend for you is called Mybrowsercash.com
and it pay you around 1cent for every website you see and they have a nice strategy for your referrals if you refer someone with your mybrowsercash link you will earn his/hers 10% so reffer your friends to double your earnings..
the next one is ClixSense.com its the highest paying PTC site all you got to do is click.view.earnmoney
Easy huh? what you waiting for go register for thouse PTC sites now......
Oh i forgot NeoBux.com it was the leading PTC site before years but now its the 3rd PTC site because they decreased the amount they used to pay by 10%....
Go Get Some Cash The Easy way

3 comments:

Justin Torres said...

I haven't tried those sites before, especially mybrosercash.com. It's quite new to me. But I read some blog about neobux and clixsense and all these blogs are positive. I think I must try it someday so I can also earn money at home.

Unknown said...

To maintain healthy relationship with money simply join Global Domains International GDI Income for Life you can earn Unlimited income while sitting the homes and without affecting your current business- Free Training - Join GDI Global Domains International Here
Use username "webincome5" as access code to see the presentation ..

Paulos Yibelo Mesfin said...

New Posts avilable on the blog... Earn Money Uploading...

Post a Comment

Loading
Click ''older posts'' or choose posts from the archive